East & Partners Asia Open Markets Briefings
About the Asia Open Markets Briefings
Asia’s banking landscape has never been more competitive, or internationalised. But while global and regional banks fight for customer’s business, new developments such as the arrival of “digital disruptors” and the rise of regional treasury centres are creating a new playing field in financial services.
East & Partners Asia invites you to join us as we discuss the latest hot topics in the business banking markets of Asia and present the latest research from the firm’s market research programs, delivering valuable and current market insights for those in the business banking industry.
Topics covered include:
- Digital disruptors: Competitors or Partners
- Regional Treasury Centres: What is the role for the bank?
- Asian Transaction Banking - Market Share Progression
- Asian Trade Finance – Growth Opportunities
- Business Foreign Exchange – RMB Focus
- Asia Wealth Management – Unique Insight
- Islamic Finance Emergence – First round results
|Presented by:||Lachlan Colquhoun, CEO at East & Partners Asia|
Registration for this event is currently closed. To receive updates on these and future events, please subscribe below.